Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Painted a couple of rooms today with it. Good performance, like regular p m 200. Can not tell you about the smell because I don't smell non-oil paint anymore. About $1.00 or so more a gallon. I'll be switching over to it.

·
Painting Contractor
2,565 Posts
Are they now using zero VOC colourants?
if not, are they still allowed to call them zero VOC
when the great majority of the paints used contain universal colourants?
I am refering to SW agreement to comply with not naming Harmony as zero VOC.
Would this be for all their "zero VOC" lines?

·
Registered
154 Posts
200 0 voc is a new product. SW will have 0 voc colorants in all of there stores this year. The great thing about this product is that it has all the bases. You can get every color in the same product and the same price. It is available in flat, low sheen, egsell and semigloss.

It is pretty awesome stuff!

·
Paint Store Owner
5,550 Posts
200 0 voc is a new product. SW will have 0 voc colorants in all of there stores this year. The great thing about this product is that it has all the bases. You can get every color in the same product and the same price. It is available in flat, low sheen, egsell and semigloss.

It is pretty awesome stuff!
Only 5 or so years late :whistling2: :thumbsup:

C'mon...I have to razz the SWGuy :thumbsup:

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
No, its really a solid product. Whats nice is it hits all the deep bases and deep reds that tpically can only be formulated in ColorAccents. Buh-bye color accents.

Personally its not the zero voc that is a selling point, it is the more robust color range that is available in this ProMar line....

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am on the Va. NC state line and the SW stores seem to have started in the south and moving north with the new colorants.
Sage

1 - 10 of 10 Posts