Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
19,583 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Me too. Philly's Finest and Magic Brush would make great hubbies.
Hi Rob, I see you haven't posted here for over a month?

Nice to meet you! :notworthy:

BTW - Philly is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there! :no:
Plenty of Diva's here in Canada! :tt2:

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
I wonder if? Njpaintcontractor morphed into Philly and then morphed into magic brush. Time will tell....

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
One thing I learned Matt, if you have no proof, its not a good idea to blame anyone. Truth is, its usually someone you least expect it to be! Could be a pissed-off ex-employee, someone you didn't hire, etc...

I am sure your website mail form stamps a persons IP addresses? Here is a site where you can find out who they are. Enter the persons IP address here -- http://www.whatismyip.com/tools/ip-address-lookup.asp

This will give you the persons internet provider, from there, you can contact the ISP and report them!

Good luck
Every the clever Ip masker aren't you? Why are you deflecting so much?
Why would we call you Richard? Isn't it Duke?

I'm telling you all, my assessment of phillysfinest was closer than he admitted. I just had no idea what kind of sheltered life he lived and how hard it was for him to make and maintain friendships, and how the anonymity of Internet forums allowed him a chance to feel like he had some sort of resemblance of control in his life... I wish he had been forthright instead of so condescending and he may have actually made quality relationships, instead of alienating himself.

·
Administrator
19,583 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,462 Posts
You for real? Wow, I hope I don't start getting phone harassment calls!
You have my support ProWallGuy!

Put it online, it would be interesting to hear what he/she is saying!
Is it funny stuff? I can use a good laugh! :party:
Gee, I'm sure I do. No reason to post them, he's real hard to understand, sounds semi-literate at best. Probably whispering into the phone from his mom's basement.
Plus, he's obviously a b1tch, if I answer, he doesn't even have the balls to say something, just hangs up. Complete wussy. :party:

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
Hey magic brush, how about an introduction in the introduction section. Would love to hear a little bit about you. I love golf, you play much?

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts
Hey magic brush, how about an introduction in the introduction section. Would love to hear a little bit about you. I love golf, you play much?

It might read something like this

"
Hi fellow painters, my name is Joe. I found this site by accident!

Looks like I found a home!

Joe

:laughing:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've got a brilliant troll idear.. Next time you see a post that puts a bee in your bonnet, simply apply 26 coats of KilzLight over your computer screen or portable device. Then topcoat with Behr PP. The primer is built in to the formula, so no need for that second coat ;) Please don't ban me for this post, I'll behave from now on.

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
All this is kinda funny after NJ aka Philly aka Magic aka Anthony Frederico came out of the closet.

hats off to all whose keen sense was attuned and was trying to unmask the poser.

I hope that he gets himself a REAL life before he has to come back here as another personality for his daily fix of abuse.

Seriously, when you think of this guy, you just gotta shake your head and think, "there, but for the grace of God go I".

I guess this is what happens when cousins marry.

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
Oh how prophetic. My hats off to you Para. :thumbsup:
Check out the time stamp on post 53. Makes post 2 of magic brush intro make more sense.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts