Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to implement some basic photo/slideshow videos onto my website/facebook/youtube because of the great seo videos are providing. After trying to research then download software and try some of these online services, I haven't really found any programs or software that I am happy with. Most of the ones I've found have included a FREE basic service with the option to upgrade for customization. Just can't believe there aren't any really FREE options out there. Any recommendations?...

·
Registered
440 Posts
COPY AND PASTE FROM ANOTHER THREAD I STARTED ON THIS.

I'll keep it short. I don't think I need to explain why you should have some videos and getting them online.

This will let you produce a video from still pictures.

If your already making videos and editing them,etc.... this is not for you.

The site link at the bottom of this post will let you produce a quality video with soundtrack, from pictures that you upload. You can then edit, add music, and most importantly your company info using the add text option.

It will literally take you about 15 minutes to make one. Your second will be better.

They have a great music selection. What's really impressive is how it animates the pictures to go along with the soundtrack that you choose.

You can then upload to youtube, and incorporate on your website and/or facebook page.

Cons of the free videos ( $5 dollar subscription available )

- only 30 seconds ( enough )
- they are branded

And here's the link......http://animoto.com/

SEO Video Tip!!!

When you upload your videos to Youtube, get your main keywords in the tags and get them in the description, title, etc.

All this is pointless if you do not add your city with your main keyword phrase.

Some painting companies have videos showing up one the first page of Google for their keyword phrase, so they have now turned that video into another lead generator for them.

Good Luck

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SFP- i saw this thread a couple of days ago. Thank you for reposting. I check out the animoto program.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
it is okay, even if you upgrade for 480p it still does not have much resolution. I am a Plus member and it is OKAY.. but don't like it enough to pay $350/yr for it though.. and not sure I will continue on with the plus membership either.

Here is a movie in their 480P

and one done with their basic 360p (isn't that the orignal Atari's resolution? :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. Btw, the links to the vids never worked? Yeah, I wasn't too excited about paying $400 for a program that just looked ok?? I was able to fool with the free version today for a little. My opinion...
Pros:
Any music you want
Any pictures you want
Simple interface
Integrate right into Facebook? and YouTube

Cons:
Limited to about 10 pics/show
240 Resolution is a joke
When you download (so you can have access to video to use anywhere), again only 240p resolution.
Only really one "theme" that is useable
When you load up pics, the more you use the quicker they are

I was never able to fully load into Facebook. If you go through their integration, you have to post through your personal page. I didn't see options to change to your business page. When I tried to download the video to my CPU first and then upload through Facebook, the video never loaded?

Definitely still looking around for other programs/software...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Straight Lines - 1000000 times better. Thank you very much. I even had it on my cpu the whole time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts