Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Painting Contractor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi do we have here any experienced spray painters ? Have a question regarding my spray painter was working all good done many jobs but after year of non use have some issues now nozzle filters replaced . Tried to spray recently have issue when you try to spray and it doest main pressure . i have to spray wait to build up pressure and spray again so its end ups like . Spray wait spray wait spray wait...... anyone know what could be possible issue ? Machine is Control pro 250m . i have attached video how it looks like 20220707 113321

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Hi do we have here any experienced spray painters ? Have a question regarding my spray painter was working all good done many jobs but after year of non use have some issues now nozzle filters replaced . Tried to spray recently have issue when you try to spray and it doest main pressure . i have to spray wait to build up pressure and spray again so its end ups like . Spray wait spray wait spray wait...... anyone know what could be possible issue ? Machine is Control pro 250m . i have attached video how it looks like 20220707 113321
Packings are worn out. Time to buy a real sprayer and not DIY model

·
Registered
Painting Contractor
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am thinking on buying new but i dont want to throw away this one as well i would rather fix and sell maybe . i have already replaced piston and seals there and have got some nozzles for this so kind of would be waste to throw away . What are packings ? do you have link on how they look like so i can find replacement ? Also regarding buying new sprayer what would you suggest ?

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
3,988 Posts
PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

If you're not a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.