Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be fun to have some T-Shirts made for the site and they turned out great. Here's what they look like....

So how do you get one?
I'm going to give these out free of charge to the first 25 people that hit 250 posts and PM me their mailing address... That's it! One shirt per member and moderators are not included in that 25 number because I already sent them a shirt. We have a mix of M, L, and XL shirts so sizes are limited. BTW, anyone caught posting junk just to reach the 250 post mark will not be sent a shirt.

Anyways, I just thought this would be fun and who doesn't like a free shirt? :thumbsup:
Once again you need to be one of the first 25 people to hit 250 posts AND PM your address.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, there are already two people (besides the moderators and I) that have reached the 250 post mark. If you want a free shirt PM me.

·
Go Cardinals!!!
145 Posts
Sweet :thumbup:

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts
To the left of every post under your username it lists how many posts you have.

I see now,thanks,don't think I will make it.:blink:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see now,thanks,don't think I will make it.:blink:
Don't get thrown off. There are a few members who are close but most people are way off. I expect this to take a few months before we are out of T-Shirts so you have plenty of time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have gotten to fat for an xl, and i did'nt see a 2xl on the list so.... what else ya got, bumperstickers ect..
We will probably get some stickers in but not totally sure when. Also, I'll probably order another round of shirts so that may be an option.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I take my contractortalk post and divide them by the amount of times I have pestered you about the bumber stickers and then subtract my post count from this site...I have enough post.

3240/10=324-46=278!

Good idea to get the site more active!
PM me your address and I'll send you some CT stickers. You've waited a while I know.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts