Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
my last minute attempt-first one was on the way back to to the truck after a walk near lake Oroville. We were looking for this tunnel http://djkuba.tripod.com/ODamTrainTunelWreck.html but it was getting dark so we didn't make it-we will have to go back some time.
The second was Bucks creek near our cabin. I was trying to get the fallen tree I was standing under,along with the bridge,trees and blue sky.
I dropped and broke my camera last week,so I have to use my galaxy s4 until I get the funds for a new one.

Attachments

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
my last minute attempt-first one was on the way back to to the truck after a walk near lake Oroville. We were looking for this tunnel http://djkuba.tripod.com/ODamTrainTunelWreck.html but it was getting dark so we didn't make it-we will have to go back some time.
The second was Bucks creek near our cabin. I was trying to get the fallen tree I was standing under,along with the bridge,trees and blue sky.
I dropped and broke my camera last week,so I have to use my galaxy s4 until I get the funds for a new one.
The top one gives a nice peaceful feeling - a feeling that grandma's house is just up around the bend

"Over the river and through the woods,
To grandmother's house we go;"

What camera do you have your sights set on ?

·
Registered
263 Posts
The top one gives a nice peaceful feeling - a feeling that grandma's house is just up around the bend

"Over the river and through the woods,
To grandmother's house we go;"

What camera do you have your sights set on ?
Thanks Bill.
The camera I broke was this one:http://www.samsung.com/ph/consumer/camera-camcorder/smart-cameras/compact/EC-WB250FDDWPH given to me by my son last year. He always asks if Ive been using it-when I started to use it I dropped it. Haven t told him yet.
I would like to upgrade from that one. Just starting to research.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Ok. This is stretching the "bridge" thing a bit. Yet, this is a structure that spans a gap or barrier, so, here goes:

The first photo is the beginning of the structure. I just finished pressure washing the sucker (around 4000 square feet of wood surface).

The next photo is taken about mid-way down the deck. I know, "Have you seen the bridge...where's the confounded bridge?"

The final photo is over the lake. There's the confounded bridge!

These were taken last Friday with my old cell phone, a Pantech that you have to slide to expose keys with which to text. I really need to graduate to a Samsung Galaxy or something newer.

Attachments

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Do I have to comment that I like the B&W better ?

I seem to always feel B&W accentuates the forms and balance of the elements :thumbsup:

And my eye is better directed to the dynamics of the sky/clouds with the B&W

41 - 49 of 49 Posts