Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

What do you call the little rollers?

6174 Views 17 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  ibsocal
What are names you call the little "Whizz" rollers. I have heard the names; hot dog roller, cigar roller, sausage roller, dong sleeve, long john, german roller, Johnny roller.

Curious to see what other from here call them.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
The little hog
Always called them a whiz.
Weenie Rollers
Hot Dog Rollers
Fuzzy :censored: :censored:
French :censored:
I go with "hot dogs".

But "Teenie Weenie Peenies" work
"Teenie Weenie Peenies" work
Mine does anyway
Mine does anyway
Thats' not the word on the street up in P-Town

See less See more
We used to call them Whizz rollers. Since January we call them ******** rollers.

Oops, I guess I should say we call them "the guy who used to talk about kiddie pools" rollers
Since January we call them ******** rollers.
Thats' not the word on the street up in P-Town
Well, you would know....

Viking Kittens with Winged Bear on Guitar
Well, you would know....

Not that there's anything wrong with that

See less See more
Just started using that roller. I'd call it the wizard, because it got me out of a jam.

And I can carry it in my tool box.
started using those pee rollers over 20 yr ago,awesome for tight spots:notworthy:
aka Tampon :tt2:
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.