Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
For those of you who don't use fives often, I'm now selling this on Amazon. Just type in LB Brush Tender into the search bar. Only $9.95 for the standard model (uses 3M 2090 tape) or $14.95 for the HD Brush Tender (Gorilla Tape). Buy one get another free (just pay a separate processing fee). Free shipping for Prime members!!! 馃槓

I painted for 40+ years and never got beyond cup hooks. Great idea.....
C'mon now. Isn't this now spam?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
...and what's particularly useful with this method, is that it retracts when you pull it out of the bucket. Unlike a screw that continues to protrude.
Right? And it even keeps the brush off the inside of the bucket when it's resting. Couldnt have designed it better

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
do you cut out of a 5er? never was a fan of the holders as they need the right level of paint to keep the brush submerged
I pretty much just use the 2's w a brush and a 4 in roller. I dont keep the brush submerged, just dip it from time to time.

Registered

I use these types of buckets for any kind of setting joint compound, plaster, or small batches of tile mortar. The advantage of them is the bucket is flexible, so whenever your material sets, you can simply push the sides of the bucket together and the dried pieces will break off, they're much easier to clean than standard buckets. I got this tip from UK plasterers who tend to use similar but bigger buckets for plaster.

At 1:35 you can see him use a bigger version of this style of bucket.

IMO, major game changer.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts