Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it wasn't hard enough walking a straight line and avoiding reckless drivers, now there's no latex.

Hope you vertical guys never have to deal with this. It sucks.

Tom

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,503 Posts
There was someone looking for line paint at the paint store the other day. Sounds like that is the first area to be hit. I also heard that SW is having caulk issues since their main caulk factory burned down. I do not know if that includes White Lightening or just their house brand.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We grabbed as much SW as possible. They were very kind. Franklin has hooked us up with some more. Ennis will be my next call in the morning. Ohio and CT have been hit the hardest. In another month we'll convert to chlorinated rubber. Sprays nice, but doesn't do well on new pavement or sealcoat. Really dig latex, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Tom

www.wedolines.com

Have you checked other manufacturers? I know it is the manufacturers that are causing your shortage but have you explored your other options?

·
Registered
971 Posts
chlorinated rubber,,,,,

Is that a **** movie???

I Love you guys :notworthy:

·
Registered
331 Posts
It's not that your reply isn't clever, or even funny, It's that it took you eleven years to post it. This is the most extreme case of shyness I've ever witnessed.

Lo and behold the maintenance free abandoned 1980s Taiwanese house. Tiles on the wall and floors, and vinyl siding type material on the ceiling.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts