Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Paint to ride!
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got $500. twice last year, one on a exterior for doing such a good job and another for a interior (high end) she was so pleased she had found a real quality painter she handed me 5 $100. bills. No brag just the facts folks.;)
BenPTL

·
Paint to ride!
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:thumbsup:
I (fool that I must be) turned it down a few times, I believe in monagomy,Those $500. tips are rare, mostly A $50.00 ,an occasional $100. is about it a few times a year.
BPTL:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Looks like a toilet seat on a platter. Artsy fartsy. I am too old to be cultured I guess. In my next life though, I want to be a very thin good looking woman who can wear very expensive clothes and walk around in them making a ton of money pouting and making sexy faces. Oh well. Sitting home with a broken heal, Paul. :wheelchair: :smartass:

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Biggest tip i got was many years ago when i first started painting it was about 500, the reason i got the tip was i did such a awesome job, they felt bad i was such a low ball painter and gave me the difference of the the other estimate.

Now im usually the highest estimate, and i dont paint, however the ho slide my guys 20 to 50 dollar tips from time to time.

thanks
dave mac

·
Registered
745 Posts
That's sad, to see martha pushing the shabby chique stuff.

And with NO color. BORING.

How's she gonna make a comeback without jumping out there and making a bold statement!

Still, I like her far better than others.
r

·
Rock On
2,451 Posts
Sorry Nathan
A set-up like that I couldn't resist
:devil2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts