Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
repaintpro
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure about anyone else but I have a favourite style of photography and it's portrait or people photography. I love taking pics of anything really however people is where I tried to spend most of my time.

Since I was pretty young I had always wanted to be a photographer........never made it to anything other than a guy with a camera lol. I used to be very driven by getting a person to show something they would not normally show.

What is your fave style and why?

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
I don't have a style yet as I like it all and am still in the getting my feet wet stage. My best stuff so far has been landscape work. I like the treks to find a good perspective and composition and the quiet solitude of a pre-dawn shoot.

Here is a long exposure pre-sunrise pic from under a pier. (5 minutes)

·
Administrator
Community Manager
2,813 Posts
I wish I could answer this question because I seem to be all over the place! Maybe it's my ADHD but I just seem to go through phases with photography. I am hoping I get hung up on Street Photography because it is one of my favorites.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I don't consider myself much of a photographer, or enthusiast, really. But, when I am taking pictures with intent, I like to capture unique moments. Whether it is people, places, animals or anything else. Most of my photos get deleted because I think they're stupid (either from poor choice of subject or hardware limitations), but every once in a while I take one that I'm relatively happy with. IMGP0156.jpg

·
Time Traveler
1,624 Posts
For me it's candid. I can look at them over and over.

:cowboy:

·
repaintpro
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pressurepro.......very unusual to see this kind of image taken prior to dawn! Not many people have tripods stable enough for 5 min exposure! Good work!

Hindes, awesome colour in that image! I hardly ever delete photos, they are always good to go back on later if you choose.

Underdog, candid stuff is so good when you get it right!. I am hopeless at non scripted shots lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts