1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Painting - interior/exterior/stain
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Taking a quick survey...just curious!

For this scenario, what brush are you currently using, or what is your favorite?

Interior trim, brushing Advance (or emerald urethane) semi gloss. New or repaint... 3”-6” baseboard window/door trim.

I’m using a 2 1/2” purdy clearcut, but more recently a Wooster ultra pro in 2 1/2”
I like the Wooster better...

·
Super Moderator
6,529 Posts
Thought I'd throw this link out there in this thread. Certainly worth a read.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Coronas, also like Picasso very much and Rembrandt brushes.

When comes to natural bristle brushes I always feel very sorry and sad that an animal had to die so I can use natural bristle brush.

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
2,574 Posts
I don't spend more than $17 on a brush anymore, cause I'm likely to leave it in my cut bucket over night by accident. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Painting - interior/exterior/stain
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thought I'd throw this link out there in this thread. Certainly worth a read.

This opens quite a rabbit hole!! Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,529 Posts
I don't spend more than $17 on a brush anymore, cause I'm likely to leave it in my cut bucket over night by accident. :rolleyes:
I've done that. Or wrapped them up when I was getting ready to leave then forgot to grab them. In town, I go back and get them. Out of town and they'll have to wait until the next day before rescue. Be strong my friends.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If I'm going to leave the project for a few hours I always wrap the end of the brush in Aluminum Foil tightly, I actually forgot about the brush, as some days beer takes precedent, anyhow went back the next day, easy to clean if I wrapped them in foil.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts