Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New ownership of an old paint store close by is carrying Muralo paints now. I've used the interior semigloss (i think it's called Superpaint) once before on interior trim that took a lot of abuse. Held up awesome but i wasn't thrilled with the sheen (looked like someone applied a coat of rubber to the trim).

I'm wondering what the exterior line is like. Anyone use it much?

·
FT painter/FT dad
1,254 Posts
I've used the interior semigloss (i think it's called Superpaint)....

I'm wondering what the exterior line is like. Anyone use it much?
Superpaint is a SW brand FYI

I have used the exterior muralo and was actually quite pleased. Decent coverage and nice flow. I have yet to use the interior.

·
FT painter/FT dad
1,254 Posts
Just did a google...you're right...it's Superfinish

·
Paint to ride!
230 Posts
I have used there ceiling flat, didn't like it , never used it again.

·
Registered
11,338 Posts
uuuh duh! is this the oldest thread ever bumped i wonder? Muralo is california paints now.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Ten Years Gone.

Then as it was, then again it will be
An' though the course may change sometimes
Rivers always reach the sea

My take on a necro thread filtered through some Led Zep lyrics. :vs_cool:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Sleeping dogs?

uuuh duh! is this the oldest thread ever bumped i wonder? Muralo is california paints now.
PAC, it looks like you are the one who ressurrected this thread if I am not mistaken. I am always happy to say that the best trim paint I have ever used was Muralo Ultra. It would be nice if there was a California Paints dealer near me.

futtyos

·
Professional Painter
356 Posts
PAC, it looks like you are the one who ressurrected this thread if I am not mistaken. I am always happy to say that the best trim paint I have ever used was Muralo Ultra. It would be nice if there was a California Paints dealer near me.

futtyos
Absolutely agree. So disappointed when it was no longer available. If I’m not mistaken it was the first waterborne trim paint available in this area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts