Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I use Adblocker Plus and AdFender both work great at blocking these annoying ads from opening, pop ups opening. These are free and again work great.
I use chrome and have yet to see a pop up ad or big ad like in your pictures.
Thanks for the tip! I just downloaded adblock and the ads are gone. Phew!

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
I use Adblocker Plus and AdFender both work great at blocking these annoying ads from opening, pop ups opening. These are free and again work great.
I use chrome and have yet to see a pop up ad or big ad like in your pictures.
Dave, why both?

Adblocker works just fine for me (Opera), what will the addition of AdFender do?

And I guess you have no issues with them fighting each other, like running to anti-virus programs?

·
Registered
8,761 Posts
Dave, why both?

Adblocker works just fine for me (Opera), what will the addition of AdFender do?

And I guess you have no issues with them fighting each other, like running to anti-virus programs?
I had adblocker for years and some one told me about adfender so I figured I would give it a shot. No conflicts at all. A movie website I go to recognizes adblocker but not adfender, when I go to the site I have to disable adblocker but adfender keeps them annoying pop up ads from popping up.

·
Paint Works Pro, LLC
3 Posts
I wasn't optimistic but I thought I'd give it a try. WOOOW ! so far. can't wait to see if it works on other sites. I have to question whether I'm going to tell anyone else out of fear the ad creators will catch on and shut us down. Ha ha haa. Yip YIP YIPEEEE !

21 - 34 of 34 Posts