Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I think your dad experienced 'owning a job' for so long that it burnt him out. I don't think the 'decorating' trades really offer much incentive for the amount of work involved. I wouldn't hold anything against him - just be inspired to rethink painting as a business with many employees to profit from. It hit me two years ago at the age of 35 that I just wasn't going anywhere as an individual owner/operator.

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
NEPS said:
Sorry Dan .... I just had you pegged for a bitter old man
C'mon NEPS, I own that title, and have had more time to perfect it.

I think I'll sue for theft of "intelectual property" - but it'd be a tough sell to the jury on the "intellectual" part of it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Welcome to the site you will find it very helpful,I go over your way 1 to 2 times a month to watch the monarchs play. also go visit contractor talk and browse the business section thats a good tool as well .Welcome from southern Vt

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Welcome to the site you will find it very helpful,I go over your way 1 to 2 times a month to watch the monarchs play. also go visit contractor talk and browse the business section thats a good tool as well .Welcome from southern Vt
Hello and thank you

I too attend a monarchs game every once in awhile, Only when the sharks are playing. My two favorite teams right there. The verizon is only like 20 miles away from my house.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts