Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ws Painting Chicago
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Waldek and I do interior and exterior painting on the residential side. I was thinking about advertising on Google to get more work but paying $8 dollars a click was a bit to expensive. Anyone has a better was to get a better return on your advertisement?

Ws Painting Chicago

"Waldek the polish painter"
Interior and exterior house painting contractor.

HTTP://WSPAINTINGCHICAGO.COM/

·
Outhouse Painter
700 Posts
Do a search here for CraftJack. They run a site called localpainterquotes dot com. I've had good experiences with them as have others here.

It's not for everyone, but it's an option if you want qualified leads to come to you.

·
speed comes with quality
190 Posts
not this one
even though I get an email, 2 or3 phone calls and a letter every week:censored:
well any a or b rated company can advertise. They don't hide that at all. They may not want to ask you, just ask the rep flat out how much to go to the top the next time they call. Just to see what they say.

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts
well any a or b rated company can advertise. They don't hide that at all. They may not want to ask you, just ask the rep flat out how much to go to the top the next time they call. Just to see what they say.

what I meant was, THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANY $$$ FROM ME!!!:no::no::no:

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts
they ask, plenty:cursing::cursing:

even though I get an email, 2 or3 phone calls and a letter every week:censored:

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
My name is Waldek and I do interior and exterior painting on the residential side. I was thinking about advertising on Google to get more work but paying $8 dollars a click was a bit to expensive. Anyone has a better was to get a better return on your advertisement?

Ws Painting Chicago

"Waldek the polish painter"
Interior and exterior house painting contractor.

HTTP://WSPAINTINGCHICAGO.COM/
Sink money into getting your website ranked better for your area. If like most of us when we started and have more time than money, you can learn to do much of it yourself. Once you get ranked, the ROI is equivalent to a golden goose.

In the mean time, network, hand out fliers, hang doorhangers, call old customers, and target a PPC campaign for certain keywords that won't cost you $7 per click,

·
Registered
175 Posts
Like PressurePros said, put money/time into your website over push marketing. Simple SEO and ranking techniques can pay huge dividends. Other than that, networking, buying leads from CraftJack and/or HomeAdvisor are great for drumming up business. Look into local networking groups (BNI, Chamber of Commerce, etc). Just talking with General Contractors is also a good idea.

·
Administrator
20,192 Posts
Sink money into getting your website ranked better for your area. If like most of us when we started and have more time than money, you can learn to do much of it yourself. Once you get ranked, the ROI is equivalent to a golden goose.

In the mean time, network, hand out fliers, hang doorhangers, call old customers, and target a PPC campaign for certain keywords that won't cost you $7 per click,
Ken forgot to list wearing a sandwich board near the entrance to your local HD's parking lot.

Reactions: Delta Painting
1 - 11 of 11 Posts