Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Sorry my 0 didn't make it. It's about 50k
No sweat. I see zeros being added all the time. I mean what the heck, why say $250.00 when $2500.00 is only one more zero or 3,000 doors is only a zero away from 30,000 doors. Then we got that one more zero that differentiates a google from a smaller number..;)

·
Almost Gone
10,730 Posts
I think I need to pursue a career using my education. My grandpa told me to learn a trade and I did. I'm talking to my Airguard recruiter today. I discovered I could get law school paid for and was like hmm, I should check into this.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Sorry, I don't understand what are you talking about.
I tried but I don't.
Can you explain?
Just a response in real time about painters answering phones. Do you allow your painters to have thier cellphones on the job just because they have one or think they need one? In time that would be a money drain that might well make one able to hire some of that deadweight that an owner should be able to handle unless of course he is one of the big boys.

The biggest perps by far of "the check is in the mail" scam are GC's who think they can get away with stalling by generating endless punch lists.

Most of them have cellphones and if ya don't have their numbers I suggest getting same.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts