Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
No post limit that I am aware of.
Can you post a screenshot of the message?
Just make a new thread in General Discussions and I'll try to move it.

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
I think you have to have a certian number of posts under your belt before you can post there. Maybe RCP will cime in.....

Ive heard of BIG BROTHER, you must be BIG SISTER. That was quick... RCP, your like a omnipresent red headed paint goddess, mm'kay?

Reactions: RCP

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Ive heard of BIG BROTHER, you must be BIG SISTER. That was quick... RCP, your like a omnipresent red headed paint goddess, mm'kay?
Shh, not everyone knows I'm a girl, makes the naked painter thread even more interesting!:whistling2:

I will try and post in gc but I really haven't figured out what I am writing yet so migh take a min
No problem, you might read this, especially if you are not used to forums, and just holler if you need help!:)

·
17,818 Posts
Yeah Nathan added a post limit to it, I was on the side of the discussion that wanted the limit to eliminate people joining for the sole purpose of only joining to try and sell stuff, the post requirement is 20+.

It's at the bottom of page 2 in the staff section in a thread started by you Chris called "For Sale/Swap Section?"

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the 20+ post is understandable. I personally would like to utilize this whole site for a tool to learn new things from more experienced people and even the less experienced . I would have been fine to wait untill I had 20+ post I just didnt know that was a requirement to post. That is why I asked why I couldnt post a new topic. I definately know now for future purposes

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
You are fine, that section was recently added, I hope it works out for you. Look forward to seeing you on the other threads!:)

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Well the 20+ post is understandable. I personally would like to utilize this whole site for a tool to learn new things from more experienced people and even the less experienced . I would have been fine to wait untill I had 20+ post I just didnt know that was a requirement to post. That is why I asked why I couldnt post a new topic. I definately know now for future purposes
No biggie. I didn't know you needed 20 posts to list in the for sale or trade section, before I moved it for you. I'm a "newer" mod, hope they don't fire me........ :whistling2:

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
No biggie. I didn't know you needed 20 posts to list in the for sale or trade section, before I moved it for you. I'm a "newer" mod, hope they don't fire me........ :whistling2:
Can't fire slaves, but you can trade them! We could send you over to DT!;)

Thanks for moving it, I forgot all about the 20 posts myself, good thing we have Sean here!:thumbsup:

·
17,818 Posts
You will be past the 20 posts in no time, good luck on the sale. I am more apt to purchase a rig in the spring or fall unless I run across a sweet deal on something that l was going to purchase anyways, just me though.
We do have a Trump roaming the halls.
Can't fire slaves, but you can trade them! We could send you over to DT!;)

Thanks for moving it, I forgot all about the 20 posts myself, good thing we have Sean here!:thumbsup:
lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts