Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I try to attach a pic to a post, it says I need have Tapatalk profile & password. Is that different from the Painttalk account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
Community Manager
2,814 Posts
Yes, that would be an account with them. Unfortunately, I have no control over Tapatalk since it is a 3rd party app. It sounds like they force you to register with them so that they host your attachments.

Possible solutions if you would rather not do that.

• Use our mobile view instead of Tapatalk.
  • Use another option to display images by uploading to a site like Flickr.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I got that one figured out now. It's tough being old and technology-challenged. Lol. Guess you can this thread now.

Thanks @Cricket.

·
Super Moderator
6,413 Posts
I think there's a photobucket for mobile version as well. Not sure if that helps. I've never used it. I can't PT from my phone. Little screen is painful to use.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only buckets I'm familiar with have had paint in them. Lol

The Tapatalk works fine on my iPhone. It's truly not a technical problem, it's a user problem on my end. An issue that takes me hours to slog through would be solved by a millennial in about 2 minutes.

It's one of the reasons that old folks dislike change.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
The only buckets I'm familiar with have had paint in them. Lol

The Tapatalk works fine on my iPhone. It's truly not a technical problem, it's a user problem on my end. An issue that takes me hours to slog through would be solved by a millennial in about 2 minutes.

It's one of the reasons that old folks dislike change.

You are not alone! All I have to do to feel my age is watch any kid with a smart phone or playing a game on a computer to feel inept.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts