Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all , I have been a painter most of my adult life (over 15 years) and have the skills , tools , and am good with customers . My concern is advertising, any tips for a new company ?

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Dave,

first welcome, and congrats on taking this big step.

How to get your name out there has been long discussed many times by many folks here on Paint Talk. And some of those people no longer participate, so you won't hear from them

websites, doorhangers, going door to door, word of mouth, billboards, magazine ads, email spam, cards at the paint store, business card dispenser on your vehicle, vehicle wraps, and more have all been discussed.

May I suggest that for a comprehensive overlook on the different options, you try to search past posts. Yes I know it will be a tedious task, but I have a feeling you will see a lot more options than only what people will offer in this thread.

the section to start your search would be Business, Marketing, and Sales

Now to answer your question, I am getting the most bang for my buck with my website, but being a paperhanger, marketing strategies are different.

·
Administrator
19,763 Posts
Welcome to PT! Bill gave you some good advice. Start with what he suggested. Good luck with your business.

·
still in the bucket
1,383 Posts
Welcome from eastern NC.Bill made great suggestions.Word of quality work and fair prices gets around pretty fast.Good luck to you.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
you have certainly come to the right place. A lot of people have asked these questions before and there are constantly new discussions on stuff such as marketing that reinvigorate old discussions and add to it as well. Use the search function and you will find out a lot of info! Then you can also ask specific questions!~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts