Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
that's a bad azz truck. its going to be my next truck. my current tundra will be going to my lead man.
Thanks it's getting there. I've owned them all now BUT the Titan & gotta say I really love the Tundra over all. Got my ass chewed out for trying to buy a 6" lift, 35s, and a new front bumper the other day when we're supposed to be "house shopping". :censored:

Got the Bushwackers primed and hid on the side of the house, new bumper coming soon, and gonna sneak the lift/tires WITHOUT opening my mouth & hope she don't notice. She never goes in the truck probably won't.

A few more pics. 7k miles sofar and beat to hell & back now. Loving it! :thumbup:

And my favorite...

·
17,818 Posts
Thanks it's getting there. I've owned them all now BUT the Titan & gotta say I really love the Tundra over all. Got my ass chewed out for trying to buy a 6" lift, 35s, and a new front bumper the other day when we're supposed to be "house shopping". :censored:

Got the Bushwackers primed and hid on the side of the house, new bumper coming soon, and gonna sneak the lift/tires WITHOUT opening my mouth & hope she don't notice. She never goes in the truck probably won't.

A few more pics. 7k miles sofar and beat to hell & back now. Loving it! :thumbup:

And my favorite...
Cute girl.

F the Toy and lets see the sports car.

·
Banned
14,174 Posts

my rig has got over 130k miles and still going strong. I painted a shop for a fleet car shipper. one of his clients is Toyota. he had the sweetist tundra. low profile, slick looking.

·
17,818 Posts
You guys just ruined my thread with all of those toyota pics. Can you guys buy American for god's sake.
They make Toyota Engines 8 miles from me. How much more American is that?

Mercedes are made here in the great state of Alabama too.

Boeing jumped on the Bama band wagon as well.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Cute girl.

F the Toy and lets see the sports car.
I don't even drive it anymore since I traded the Sierra in for the Tundra. I get hit on more in the truck than the G35!!! :thumbup:

And I'm also restricted to good behavior in the car after getting into a little bit of a sider bender... :whistling2:

·
PaInTeR ExTrAoRdInAiRe
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They make Toyota Engines 8 miles from me. How much more American is that?

Mercedes are made here in the great state of Alabama too.
They made the tundra 5 miles from me. I will never buy a toyota truck. its Ford or nothing.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
my rig has got over 130k miles and still going strong. I painted a shop for a fleet car shipper. one of his clients is Toyota. he had the sweetist tundra. low profile, slick looking.
I really think I wanna get a single cab short bed and just go crazy with it. I hate single cabs & I hate short beds, but this thing like that & superchaged would be bas-ass!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts