Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
The Lurker
3,514 Posts
Well that's sort of like saying the point of a .gif is so that I don't have to install Flash to view animations ;)

BTW, I'm a mac user :thumbup:
Never had many mac programs work that grew ton winblows machine and I am assuming not too many MS programs will work go on macs.

For people using macs that use software to run windows programs (parallels etc) just doesn't make sense too me its one or the other in my book.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kind of related...I listed my company with several places. The only site linking me according to google is from manta.com. In addition to the one-way inbound link, my profile with them is listed as the second google result for "commercial painting fort pierce".
I am not sure about the backlink from yahoo or bing. Google doesnt show either one as pages that link me. However, I can't think of any reason to not list with them for free, whether I get a backlink or not.

·
Almost Gone
10,730 Posts
I read a column from a freelance guy in a midweek type paper talking about Bing and how popular its becoming.

Just wondering if anybody knows if Bing works pretty much the same for SEO as Google? Two directories I found right away on Bing that I hadn't seen in Google was Manta and Intuit.

Anyways, I've been working on boosting my presence lately and thought I'd throw this out here.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I can't stand bing,you type in the word sh1t,and it leads you to some that is for sale.
but maybe thats the direction they want to go,bing will be a more business/sales engine,while google will be a general SE

21 - 35 of 35 Posts