Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Your leads, up or down or same??

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  painttofish 
#1 ·
Mine are way down,

thanks

dave mac

#5 ·
mine are doing real good, word of mouth is what runs the motor of leads for me, I do adv, but word of mouth is the bread winner round here, what folks say bout things round here will make or break you. I advertized in a local towns paper,, never got one call! but not sure bout how many can even read over there. mabey I need a picture add?

#12 ·
Its been a tough year for us. But since joining the BNI group, my phone has been ringing a lot more. Its a great feeling when you work your but off to get your buis to grow and you start to see all your hard work paying off. Having a attitude of refusing to be a part of a recession pays off as well. I try not to hang out with these people that just moan and groan and meanwhile while their walking around feeling sorry for themselves I'm taking all their work.

#15 ·
So for those of us who are on the down side, what are we going to do about it?
Seems like those who are up are those who have advertised on a consistant bases.
I am guilty of not being aggressive about advertising, only really think about in times like these. Not very smart.
Sage

#16 ·
Sage

In my opinion, and I am not one of the experts here, whether you are up or down you should be doing the same thing: Marketing like crazy. We happen to be having a better than average year and are about to launch our first (yes, first) targeted mailing. You dont have to be always advertising to be always marketing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.